New technological advancements in the field of dentistry have brought about white fillings which weren’t possible before. The white fillings at SF Dental House in Mission District San Francisco are also called a composite resin fillings, and as opposed to a silver filling are mercury free and made from tooth colored plastic filled with glass particles. They are used as a restorative tool against decay, and for cosmetic improvements.
Some advantages of white fillings are:
- • White Fillings done at SF Dental House in Mission District San Francisco strengthen the teeth instead of weakening it like the silver filling does.
- •We can make smaller holes in the teeth for the filling to flow into keeping more of the tooth intact.
- •If the white filling is damaged, it can easily be changed.
- •Decay after the white filling is put in is much easier to spot.
- •These white fillings are heat and cold resistant.
- •Smaller cavities can be easily fixed.
- •No need to wait for the cavity to increase in size before having the filling done.
- •White Fillings lasts for 8 to 10 years.
- •These fillings insulate the tooth where extreme changes in temperatures occur.
- •White fillings are a more natural and attractive choice to a beautiful smile.
- •The composite in these fillings binds itself to the tooth to help prevent breakage.
Fusce sit amet varius tellus. Morbi nec lorem leo!